Yahoo Messenger cannot Login

in several days, I get problem with my Yahoo Messenger. I can’t login, but I can login with my mobile device and use ebuddy in my notebook.
connectionwizard3

Actually, yahoo give you information like picture on top, unfortunatelly, is not helping. make me confuse, because when I click troubleshoot button, he guest I use internet connection with proxy, but I didn’t use proxy.

first, I try to fix my registry, in other case, any people success doing that, but I didn’t.
So I try reinstall YM, but still cannot login.
I try uninstall, restart my computer and reinstall again, still get a problem.

so, I check IE.
I don’t know, why Yahoo use IE to follow setting for internet connection. event you didn’t use it as default browser (I use mozilla firefox as default browser).
I try to clear cache, still not success.
last, I open IE, go to Internet Option and click tab advanced, and try reset IE setting.

and hurray….

after that, I can login again……

--- artha Nugraha Jonar ---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laravel Tutorial: Menggunakan Route Console.php

Visual Studio Code, Text Editor Pilihan Saya

Laravel Tutorial: Install Framework Laravel